Sunday, September 9, 2012

Update upon popular demand.

So I have been so extremely blessed lately to find out that so many people are reading my blog! What a treat! Thank you!
I have always had a passion for writing and encouraging others through my experiences in life, so hey, if that can ever bless someone else, what better way to spread ministry?

Anyways, this blog post is going to be about a few exciting, and a few not-so-exciting updates in my life right now.  Don't worry, I have a positive spin for all the not-so-exciting updates!

It's actually a blog (video log) to the women's groups at home who regularly check up on me and love on me and send me encouraging messages, emails, and text.  I feel their prayers every day and I miss them all along with everyone else back home VERY MUCH!!!

So enjoy! If you have any further inquiries of what's going on here I'd love to answer you! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtA5S8ICMg



Love, <3

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment