Wednesday, August 29, 2012

2 in one week. On a roll like a tumbleweed.

So I can't believe it's only Wednesday, and at the same time I just want this week to be over! So much is going on I literally need 4 of me to complete everything that needs to get done. And yet I'm blogging, haha. Oh well, it's a fantastic way to get emotion out! :)

On the bright side, Christian Showcase things are going swell, despite a few mishaps.  Good thing I know how to trust in the Lord and lean NOT on my own understanding. Because a few things that have happened, well, let's just say in my own strength it's not possible.

On another bright note, today is my 2 month anniversary. Yes that's sappy and a bit lame, but I don't care, I'm blessed!



Schoolwork's favorite thing to do is pile up on me, it seems. *Random comment*
My day today:

Woke up at 7- did Insanity workout
8- showered
830 ate and made snacks for the day
9 class
10 went to Amy Grant congo- *Ask me about this, something really cool happened!!!!!*
11 another class
12 another class
1 another class
2 another class
3 finally done. Did homework. Cleaned.
530 went to Target
7 home
8 cooked dinner
Now more homework

Tomorrow I start Classical Voice lessons. Which means even MORE to do and memorize, but I'm excited about it regardless! My teacher is phenomenal.



If y'all could believe with me in prayer about this next... month really, it would be wonderful. I am believing God HARD for and confessing every single day my healing for this next month.  I CANNOT and WILL NOT get sick.  Too much is at stake. You see, sorority recruitment is this weekend, which means 6 hours STRAIGHT talking (really, shouting) one on one with hundreds of girls in a room full of 200 people.  I CANNOT LOSE MY VOICE! So I'm pre-speaking life into the situation! It's going to be GREAT in Jesus name!!!!! :)

And then Sept 8 is Live auditions, and Sept 22 is the showcase. So... safe to say I gotsta be healthy! And I will be. But prayers, are appreciated.

Today, in "Jesus Calling" the devotion was all about resting in Jesus and allowing Him to work out our time and our schedule and ALL the things we have to do. When we give Him 1st place, our time expands and time seems to pass at the speed we need it to! I definitely received that today!!!!!
-They call it "waiting before working".
-Praise, Amen, Halleluyer, I needed to hear that!

We get so caught up in life, we forget to "be still and know HE is God!" Not us. We aren't in control.
We must give that control up.

Again, preaching to myself! Revelation of these simple things is so cool and life giving! Yay points for God, being right, like always. Flesh gets in the way so many times haha. Once we see it for what it is, it's pretty much the funniest thing ever. Casting down strongholds and things that try and have grips on us is fun too! Once you realize that one day we will look at the devil and say "WHAAAT!?! He's THAT SMALL!? And I let him bother me that much and mess with my mind and emotions!?" So get a head start, and CHOOSE to be joyful and positive all the time!!! :D

That's really all I have for tonight.
I'm random, I know.
But hopefully this still blesses you, whoever you are!

Megs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment