Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October 18, 2011

Hey readers,

So currently I'm sitting in the Omaha airport waiting for my plane to Atlanta, connecting to of course, Nashville.  It leaves in about ten minutes. Time to come "home" from fall break 2011.
It's been an amazing time.  I got to experience COTM again leading worship, and was fed by the Word and wonderful people all weekend!
Though I got to bed super late pretty much every single night, I got to sleep in my own bed which is always a blessing.  Praise God.
My mommy even cleaned my room meticulously so when I came home it looked like a hotel room!!!!!
Craziness, if you've ever seen my room on a regular basis. It's... not clean.

God has been really blessing me lately, in numerous ways for numerous reasons.
It is manifesting in my life that I don't have to worry about the future, or my music, or my career, because He's seriously got it ALL handled, even if I feel like I'm not doing enough.
"Fervent prayer avails much". So true.
I'm trusting God as the leader of my life to be my provider, healer, forgiver, Dad, lover, friend, companion... my everything, and it's so worth it.
He answers my cries and rejoices when I trust in Him.

When I am weak, He is ALWAYS Strong.
That's so comforting.

So anyways, Omahans, it's been wonderful spending quality time with y'all this weekend, and I wish I had more time!!!

I will see you all in 2 weeks! Hopefully. I'm here for literally like a day, haha.

Love you all!!

Megan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment