Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Typical Tuesday... ?

Typical Tuesday... is it?

Waking up past 8 was a gift,
no, "music major life" is not a myth.

Get some grub down in the caf,
at least they have omelets and cereal, that's... about that.

I cherish the time before my 10 am,
It's time with Jesus, in His Word, in His plans.

I start my day off right fill my tank for the day,
So nothin' outta ordinary will lead me astray.

Time for singing voices ringing all throughout Wilson,
pianos thumping, music bumping, no space so people chillin'.

I sing songs of praise to my God Most High,
Worshipin' in a space that can be so awry.

Moving on to homework I battle through the bore,
clearly not the subject that I adore.

But luckily then it's lunch, a time that's my fave,
though the caf utterly and completely failed me today.

Next up is class time in which I literally snoozed,
Confused as to why when my sleep was just renewed.

Then moved on to frisbee on this beautiful day,
realizing I fail at throwing in almost every single way.

Theory's after 4 and goes until it's night,
at least I understand it and my teacher's alright.

I can't wait to workout with my best friend again,
though this will probably fail because he's giant and Canadian.

Then it's onto Greek Sing dancing with my sisters,
but shh I can't tell you our theme, though there are spies with whispers.

Hopefully I don't have too much to do today,
All I know is that it's Tuesday and it's a beautiful day.


<3 Megan.

This is why I write songs, not poetry. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment