Tuesday, September 13, 2011

5th post!

Wow. Exciting.  This weekend was INSANE in the membrane.
After talking to women for literally 3 hours.... for 3 days in a ROW!
The Lord provides, and I am so incredibly glad that AST (Alpha Sigma Tau) exists!
I never thought that I would be in a sorority. Ever.
But this sisterhood is TRUE, and REAL, and NOT all about just partying or saying you're in a sorority.
It's amazing and genuine, and I'm so extremely excited!!

I'm sitting in the first meeting; it's just getting out.

Yae for AST!!! Love you all sisters for life!

<3 Megan :)

2 comments:

  1. awww, we're so happy you're in our sisterhood too!!!!!! what sweet words:) i hope that your sorority experience can be as rewarding as mine was. although i graduated in may, alpha sigma tau has forever left an imprint on my life and i have become a better person for it! so yaaaay baby tau! enjoy your new memb period!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)
    I will I will! :) I'm so excited for all that is to come, thanks for the support! :)

    ReplyDelete