Monday, September 19, 2011

Sup Readers,

Today, though it's only 11:36 AM, and it's RAINING outside, has been a PHENOMENAL DAY! I really don't know why considering the 2 things above, and I had 2 classes today already, but maybe it's because Monday is one of 2 days a week I have a chill class schedule. Maybe. Idk. And I feel like I've been productive.  I practiced piano AND voice already, and I'm about to go work out, woo!

I hope my rain boots come in the mail today.  I'll for sure upload a picture of them when I get them. So pumped.
Also, I'm excited because I ordered CORDUROYS online!!! I've literally wanted these pants for.... 3 years now, and I always remember that I want them too late in the fall season, so all the talls are completely sold out. booooooo. :( But yae for J. Crew! Hopefully they fit.
p.s. I think the mail people think I forgot literally everything at home, because I get a package like 2 times a week it seems...
Sorry.... life of a music major, I have to order something like every DAY!

I was officially "pinned" for AST last night and I'm soooo excited! I just found out my new anchor sister for the week, Daron, and I'm pumped to hang out with another potential "BIG"!!! :)

God is blessing me so much here.  I try and spend as much time as I can with Him, and although I'm just a freshman and it's a bit overwhelming here pretty much all the time, He's given me continual strength and meaning, and I know I'll never give up!

And now, for the fellows back home...

Hey Omahan's,

I'm officially ONE MONTH from coming home!! :) Y'all (yes, I say that now) will get to meet 4 of my closest friends from here, and I'm sooo excited! They're all super musical too like me, (of course, it's Belmont), and I think they might be playing in the worship band.  Maybe. Tentatively. We'll see.
I'm SOOO excited every time I hear about COTM I hear great things like growth, support, and just the continual love we all have for each other.  I miss you all SOOOOOO incredibly much ahhhh! Thank goodness for PT's sermons online!!! (Pastor Tony if you didn't catch that. ;))

Prayer Requests:
1) Please be praying for my church home here, I still haven't found where I belong and I'm getting anxiousssss!
2) Please be praying for Godly, wonderful "guy friends".  I know they're out there, but we girls have had trouble finding guys who love Jesus as much and even more than we do! It's important to have brothers in Christ who can be there to love and protect you as your friends, just like the ones we all have at home! I miss you COTM brothers!
3) Stress management and SLEEP.  I have trouble with the whole "actually going to bed" part, even though I LOVE sleeping.  I'm a total night owl, so... that's something I'm definitely working on.  Like, getting to bed before 12 would be an accomplishment. Tehehe.

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Love you all!

<3 Megan :)



p.s. FOR MOMMA SWAN- I've been whitening my teeth! I've done it twice so far!!! Be proud of me, hehe. :D

Sean, Julie, Ian, Allie. I miss you and love you all so much! Can't wait for October! :) :) :) :) :)
beware: my friends are crazy, just like we are. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment